Volunteers Needed for St. Lucie County Advisory Boards, Committees
Volunteers are needed to serve on several St. Lucie County advisory boards and committees.
St. Lucie County is offering residents a chance to provide input and help shape local government by serving on an advisory board and committee. St. Lucie County Commissioners will be appointing residents to serve on different groups that provide direct input and make recommendations to the Board of County Commissioners.
There is an immediate need for volunteers on the following boards/committees:
· Affordable Housing Finance Committee
· Housing Finance Authority
· Contractor Licensing Board (architect; engineer and consumer representative)
· Port of Fort Pierce Advisory Board.
Some boards/committees may require specific qualifications or past experience, but the minimum requirements are:
· Must be a St. Lucie County resident;
· Must not be related to another committee member, County Commissioner or county employee involved with the committee of interest;
· Must not be employed by the same business entity as other committee members;
· Must not serve on more than two county committees (does not apply to Ad Hoc Committees).
Financial disclosure is required for some boards and committees. Applications and more information about each of the advisory boards is available on the county's website at: www.stlucieco.org/boards.
Treasure Coast Business is a news service and magazine published in print, via e-newsletter and online at https://tcbusiness.com tcbusiness.com by Indian River Media Group. For more information or to report news email mailto:[email protected] [email protected]