Martin County Business Accelerator Program Returns
The Business ACCELERATOR Program (BAP) provides business counseling, technical assistance and training for small business owners, and the opportunity to attain an allocation of grant funding for small business growth. The purpose of the BAP is to enhance entrepreneurial skills and activities, create jobs and assist in the expansion and growth of our existing business community.
Applications must be received by February 4 for 50% savings on Program Fee.
How to apply?
- The business must be in Martin County and hold a current Martin County Business Tax Receipt
- Complete the Business Accelerator Program online application found below. (no fee to apply)
- Upon your acceptance, Pay the $250 Program Fee.
For Early Registration: $125 Program Fee (Early Registration Fee Ends February 4)
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance into the program via email from Program Coordinator.
What if I am accepted into the program?
- If accepted into the program, participants will be required to attend ALL the ACCELERATOR business training program classes, except for emergencies or previous communication with the organizers.
- The program consists of one (1) weeknight class for 3 hours for a duration of 10 weeks.
- The first 9 classes will be held at Comfort Suites in the Sailfish Meeting Room.
- The last class (week 10), is the Grant Presentations and will be held at Indian River state College at the Chastain Campus in Stuart.
- Applicant who are accepted into the program will be notified via email along with the REGISTRATION form for Program Fee.
- The Program Fee for EARLY Registration is $125 – Deadline for Early Registration Fee is February 4.
- Regular Program Fee is $250 – Last day to Register is February 11.
- The New Cohort for Spring 2022 BAP will be announced February 14.
- Participants who successfully complete the program will be eligible to apply for a MICRO GRANT through the ACCELERATOR program.
Questions? Contact Jaymie Sardo, Program Coordinator at 772.221.1380 or [email protected]
Learn more and submit your application by visiting the Martin County Business Development Board website.
Treasure Coast Business is a news service and magazine published in print, via e-newsletter and online at https://tcbusiness.com tcbusiness.com by Indian River Media Group. For more information or to report news email mailto:[email protected]